Hi! I’m Hanna 🙂
“pisceshanna” has been my handle (do people even use that term anymore?) since I discovered the internet at the age of 15 in 1997. It’s stuck with me ever since.
Astrology has been in my life since reading D’Aulaires’ Book of Greek Myths as a precocious tween searching for independent study. What transpired was a life-long passion for astrology, art, music, writing and spirituality. I’ve been studying astrology & tarot for over 20 years, and I’m excited to share my love of the topic with you!
- NCGR-PAA Level I (in progress) Certified Astrologer
- Mentored by Lyn Goldberg, of the Online Astrologer
- Member of Association for Young Astrologers (AYA)
- Member of Association for Astrological Networking (AFAN)
- Member of Organization for Professional Astrologers (OPA)
- 2017 Scholarship recipient for AFAN
- 2017 OPA Retreat volunteer
- BA in Media Studies from Emerson College, Boston MA
Contact Me: pisceshannaATastrolicious.com