I got to work a little early so I could do an update before my post at the front window opens. My very obviously gay boss keeps giving me dirty looks. Maybe I’m invading her pre-office hours space.
- I’ve finally got a court date. July 16th. Joy. At least I can appear via phone.
- LB’s been in Durango for almost 2 weeks now. Its been hard, but I think I’ve adjusted reasonably well (after a minor meltdown while folding laundry containing ONLY my clothes). She comes home on Monday 🙂
- New job is good. I’ve been given more authority than my previous position, which I don’t like, but hey, everyone has to grow up someday, right?
- New town is good. It smelles like raw chicken sometimes, due to the Coors factory pumping out plumes of fermented hops.
- I picked up my screenplay last night for the first time in months. I was able to read through the whole thing without my gag reflex kicking in once. Woo hoo! It’s not half bad!
- Read Marry Him. Oye Vey.
- Spent time with old friends I haven’t seen since high school. I forgot how Geminis can talk all night if you let them, and Aries really don’t have an “inner monologue.” God I’ve missed them.
- Had hot, steamy cheap motel sex with Chivman. As good as it was, I think I might deserve more than an occasional booty call. I think I want a real boyfriend. Scary.