The Honest Scrap award is given by other bloggers who consider a blog’s content or design to be brilliant. The awardees must then post ten honest things about
themselves and pass the award on to other bloggers who fit the bill – in other words, whose blog is brilliant.”
I think honesty is put to the test when you tell people things you’d rather not share. Things that scare you. So here’s 10 painfully honest / potentially disturbing things about me (proceed with caution):
- I blogged about growing up with the non-deoderant wearing counter-culture before, but might as well reiterate the embarrassment: My best friend in high school had to tell me that I stunk. Our science teacher pulled her aside and asked her to say something to me. It was probably the most humiliating experience of my life.
- I failed my driver’s test twice. Probably the second most humiliating experience of my life.
- At film school I was asked to be “topless, taking a bong hit” in a student video project, because I had big tits and he wanted to visually represent Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘N Roll. I politely declined.
- However, I did play a lesbian drug dealer in a different student film.
- I was hazed when I joined the college basketball team. They gave us shots of Bacardi 151 and forced us to go on stage at the local comedy club. 3rd most humiliating experience of my life.
- I was approached by the boyfriend of my college roommate. When his girlfriend found out he was sending me naughty emails, he claimed I seduced him, and it ended my friendship with her. I’m sure she still considers me a crazy, white trash slut from Colorado.
- I’ve had boyfriends of friends approach me twice more since then.
- My lowest point: I traded my 1989 Honda Civic for 500 Oxycodone.
- I wanted to sing “Over the Rainbow” at my grandpa’s funeral, but I chickened out.
- When I’m lonely and missing men, I go here to satisfy my needs. P.S. I think its a lot better than going to my friends’ boyfriends. Assholes.
As for the following kick-ass bloggers, I bestow the award upon you, and I dare you to be as honest 😉