Do Re Meme
1. What is your current obsession? These. Made in Durango. Created by Oprah’s former chef (yeah, those are the type of people who live here). Totally Rad. See kick-ass logo to your right. SPICY CHILE CHIPOLTE is my fav. Cannot resist them.
2. What is your weirdest obsession? Um, I think I’ve mentioned the fantastic half-mullet of Dog the Bounty Hunter here.
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Blissfully ignorant games of hide and go seek in my neighbor’s pot field…..er…garden. Maple sugar in the spring. Cider apples & donuts in the fall. Outdoor theatre in the summer. You were good to grow up in, Vermont.
4. What’s for dinner? It’s only 1:45 pm. I don’t want to think about that until at least 3 o’clock.
7. What are you listening to right now? The best, gayest, danciest radio station: Energy 92.7 Their tagline is “Your non-narcotic anti-depressant.” Genius.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? April is the shiz. If I were still in high school theatre class, I would be the annoying freshman following her around like a puppy. When I make to LA with my new wheels, We HAVE TO MEET!
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oh hell. Up until last month, I was totally convinced Durango was the place for me. Then I went on a little road trip, and got a taste of the world outside this bubble. It was refreshing. However, any property here in tourist-land is a good investment, so I wouldn’t turn up my nose at it. Can you tell I’m conflicted?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Wherever in Greece they filmed Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (see right). If there’s a Heaven. It probably looks like that, with even better views.
11. Which language do you want to learn? Russian, though Spanish is probably what I should be teaching my daughter.
12. What’s your favorite quote (for now)? “An Unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
13.What is your favorite color? Aquamarine.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? The shirt I bought fromMatt Logelin’s site that says “I am a flower in the garden of awesome” Click here to see it. Makes me happy every time I open my closet.
15. What is your dream job? Screenwriter/Movie Reviewer/Astrologer/Professional Fag Hag.
16.What’s your favorite magazine? I know it just started, but SPmag represent!
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? The devil on my shoulder says…. haircut, highlights, pedicure & eyebrow waxing.
18. Describe your personal style?Uh…neo-hippie? Flower-Child once removed?
19. What are you going to do after this? Oh right, I have work to do.
20.What are your favorite films? Harold & Kumar go to White Castle, Erin Brockovich, The Big Lebowski, Sherrybaby, The Commitments, In Her Shoes, Thelma & Louise, Twister….God I could go on forever.
21. What’s your favorite fruit? Cherries.
22.What inspires you? I don’t think I’m friends with anyone who doesn’t inspire me in some way.
23. Your favorite books? I’m going to jump on the band wagon and say Eat, Pray, Love & In Defense of Food. But, the most I’ve ever learned from an astrology book was The Secret Language of Birthdays. AWESOME book.
24. Do you collect anything? Corks. My parents had a corkboard they made from wine bottle corks when I was a kid, and I want to make my own one day. Sadly, there are so many synthetic corks now, I only have a few real ones saved up so far.
25. Any advice that’s come from bitter experience? Know the difference between loving someone dispite their flaws and blindly following them down the path of misery in the name of love.
26. What makes you follow a blog? Sense of humor. Creativity. Unique point of view. To learn something new. Good writing. Inspiration. April was right too, I hate blogs that obviously are full of it.