- Went to happy hour and ate Carribean Jerk pizza with kiddo and grandma after work Friday.
- Met up with friends for a microbrew benefit later that night.
- Lost shirt at Young Buck’s Friday night (yeah, I was that girl).
- Made Sangria Saturday morning.
- Finally removed studded snow tires Saturday afternoon.
- Got sunburned (damn Colorado).
- Went to a birthday party, fell into a ditch, skinned knees and elbows Saturday night.
- Fell asleep in front of a bonfire in wee hours of Sunday morning.
- Woke up to frost on my sleeping bag (damn Colorado).
- Couldn’t escape hippie nature and discovered shoes were missing Sunday morning.
- De-funkified self on Sunday afternoon.
- Made more Sangria.
- Sat on porch gossiping with the girls until 7:30 pm. Vowed to go to bed by 9 pm.
- Watched slutty Dane Cook’s Isolated Incident on Comedy Central till midnight while texting Young Buck.
- Realized I didn’t spend one night in my house all weekend.
So apparently having a 21-year-old FWB, makes me revert to 21-year-old behavior. Now I’m sitting in my cubicle, band-aids on my elbows, sunburn on my back, daughter in daycare. I feel like I was a werewolf for 48 hours, and now I’m back to my normal life.
Only with a dirty little secret.