- Really enjoyed the amount of man meat in Xmen Origins: Wolverine. I knew Hugh Jackman was hot, but was that Ryan Reynold’s real body too? DAMN, slightly frightening.
- Invited Young Buck to the movie, but apparently he’s “not really a big movie person.” Who doesn’t like going to the movies?
- Had to work on Saturday. It was a rainy, cold chaotic mess, with old women literally attacking people with hand sanitizer.
- Found an abandoned mini-fridge for my apartment. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t used to store drug-making ingredients, or taxidermy tools, but I bleached it just in case.
- Watched daughter chase a little boy around the playground. After a few unsuccessful attempts, she sat down in the grass and said “I need a rest.”
- Thoroughly enjoying this book.