Therapuetic remedies for Bad Dreams:
- Mince garlic cloves, add olive oil and garbanzo beans. Blend to make homemade hummus.
- Spend iTunes gift card on chilled-out, Dido-esque Techno by Conjure One and play it while squeezing fresh lemon juice for hummus.
- Receive bloggy award from fellow Colorado single mom.
- Continue analyzing single parent movies by watching Jersey Girl (review coming soon).
- Play hide and seek with daughter. Its so crazy how I can play real games with her now. When can we start jump roping and hand clapping?
- Plotting to use one last sick day tomorrow, so I can extend my weekend and use up some of the 100 hours I’ve acquired in the last year. The day I leave, my sick time vanishes. To think of all those days I could have taken off….sigh.
- Helping LB make a birthday card for Blondie’s daughter, who turns 7 today and is having a party.
Yeah, I feel much better. 🙂