Twas the Week before Christmas
UPDATE: Rooferman called at the last minute and now we have an appointment for Mediation at 4:30 pm TODAY. I should change his name to “nick of time.” Wish me luck. I feel ill.
I’m subbing all week in the big wig’s office, so I may be MIA for a while. Some notes on recent activities:
- The Polar Express rocked. LB, being Miss “Running Commentary” stood up and yelled “WE”RE LEAVING!” when the train started backing up.
- Court again this Thursday
- Received a letter indicating our Judge has granted Rooferman’s motion to recuse. Our new Judge won’t even see us until February.
- Rooferman was 2 hours late picking up the child on Sunday. He also couldn’t give me an address where he was staying at, but he tried to give me directions to a trailer park somewhere.
- My gay friend is back in jail again. He’s been living in a halfway house for the last 3 years and seemed like he might actually make it out. His dad called and asked me to write a letter to the Judge in support, so I’ll be making a trip to the “La Plata Ramada” as the inmates call it.
- Still haven’t sent Christmas cards.
- Looking forward to seeing my sister and finally meeting her girlfriend next week.
- What’s on your plate in preparation for Christmas/Hannukah/Other Holiday celebration?