I am the worst Meme’er. Laura at Harrassed Single Mom tagged me a week or so ago to add to this, and I conveniently forgot about it. So, here’s the belated meme.
Copy the below text to your blog, leaving all links in tact. Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list.
Tag as many moms as you can.
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop.
4. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth.
6. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
7. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
10. Real moms have crazy ass dreams.
Now I tag
Jenn3: Cause she actually follows weekly memes like Wordless Wednesday and stuff.
Goin’ Crazy: Her experience of real motherhood deserves a purple heart.
Kori: Keepin’ it real. She and Goin’ Crazy have been through eerily similar traumatic experiences.
Momma Cum Laude: On the quest for enlightenment.
Littleman’s Mom: Dispensing Canadian wisdom daily.
Kasandra: A real mom in Tokyo