Ok I’ll make it short today. I’m sick of my long-winded rants. This is my dilemma:
- 5 am – Wake Up Call
- 5:15 – Begin Pilates Hell
- 5:30 – Call JL
- 6:00- Start Coffee
- 6:05 – Shower
- 6:20- Drink Cup O Joe #1, Read Durango Herald
- 6:30- Wake up LB (if she hasn’t called for me yet)
- 6:35- Feed Toddler breakfast (try to insert liquid Vitamins somehow)
- 6:40- Get Dressed, Do hair
- 6:55- Change LB’s diaper, get her dressed
- 7:00- Warm-up Car
- 7:05- Do Make-Up, brush teeth, perhaps chug Cup O Joe #2
- 7:10- Chase Toddler around house, trying to get her coat on
- 7:15 – In Carseat, Ready to Roll
- 7:16- Almost fall asleep at the wheel
How come I am ready for a nap at 7:16 every morning? I’ve HAD one (sometimes two) cups of coffee, I’ve been thoroughly awake for more than 2 hours. But as soon as I get in my warm car, flip on the radio, and drive the 15-20 minutes into town, its like I’m ready for dreamland by the time I hit Wildcat Canyon. Like Clockwork, everyday!
My mother says I may be coffee crashing, but I think its an excuse to get me to stop drinking yet another “thing that is bad for me”, or maybe so she can drink the whole pot. But how can I caffeine crash only 10 minutes after I drink it? That’s just wrong.
So Should I quit drinking coffee? Since I’ve quit drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and *ahem* other undesirable habits since partaking on this egg donation process, I guess I might as well go for broke.
What are your thoughts? Do you have the sudden need for a nap everyday? Do you think its related to caffeine intake? Ugh I guess that post wasn’t really that short after all. I blame it on word vomit. 😛