Hi! I’m Johanna. Named after Bach, born to Hippies and raised by music. I’m a screenwriter, hula hoop artist, singer and mother. I bring creative energy to the field of Astrology & empower people to create their own orbits through the world of hula hooping.
Astrology has been in my life since reading D’Aulaires’ Book of Greek Myths as a precocious tween searching for independent study. What transpired was a life-long passion for astrology, art, music, writing and spirituality. I’ve been studying astrology & tarot for over 20 years, and I’m excited to share my energizing spirit with you!
- NCGR-PAA Level I Certified Astrologer (in progress)
- Founder of Albuquerque Astrology Friends
- Mentored by Lyn Goldberg, of the Online Astrologer
- Member of Association for Young Astrologers (AYA)
- Member of Association for Astrological Networking (AFAN)
- Member of Organization for Professional Astrologers (OPA)
- Member of National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR)
- 2017 Scholarship recipient for AFAN
- 2017 OPA Retreat volunteer
- 2018 United Astrology Conference volunteer
- 2018 i-Astrologer scholarship recipient
- BA in Media Studies from Emerson College, Boston MA